When considering an offer
from a company, there are some guidelines that are
useful. If you do not feel enthusiastic about the
position, do not accept it. We will not try to persuade
you. Most clients and recruiters like if the candidates
show interest in their company and the new role. This
can sometimes be the final deciding factor!
There are a few basic things we recommend to
consider. If you can answer these questions with a yes,
that is good:
these things NOT happen you should be careful:
- One of the things you can choose is your new boss.
Do you feel comfortable working with him or her? Is
there a personal chemistry?
- Does the company offer you potential for
development and growth? Will it care for your future
ambitions and aspirations?
- Is the job and the role challenging and fun?
- Does this new job make sense in your career? Will
it help you develop new skills? Does it take you in
the direction you want to take your career?
important of all: be free!
- You are not 100% convinced this is a good move for
- You do not like your future boss.
- You do not belive in the strategy and the
products/services of the company.
- You like the job only because of the good
- You do not feel you have enough information. Talk
to your Global Consulting HR Consultant!